1. What kind of personal information do we collect? We may ask for personally identifiable information when you request a service, respond to a survey, participate in a contest, exchange correspondence with us or participate in certain other activities. You decide whether you want to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. However, if you do not wish to provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to complete the transaction. Similarly, when you visit our websites, we will collect information known as “clickstreams” (IP address, domain name, etc.). This information, combined with the data you provided us, allows us to better customize your visits.
2. How do we use the information we collect? We use personal information in the following ways:
1. To provide you with information about product updates, new products, services, newsletters, informational emails and research on ideas for future products or enhancements;
2. To help us create content relevant to you;
3. To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you;
4. To help us create better products and services that meet your needs;
5. To allow you to download documents, gain access to services, or participate in other activities you select;
6. To help you quickly find software, services, or product information that is important to you.
3. How do we protect your personal information?
To ensure the security of your personal information, we have established a number of security measures and safeguards. Your personal information is stored on secure networks that can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights and undertake to respect and maintain the confidential nature of such information. Notwithstanding these measures, when providing personal information on the Internet there is always a risk that it may be intercepted and used by third parties outside our control. While we make every effort to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide via the Internet.
4. Who has access to your personal information and to what extent?
In addition to our group companies and for the purposes described above, we do not sell, exchange or transfer your personal information to third parties in any way. Your personal information may be transferred to subcontractors to provide us with certain services. They can be used to provide technical assistance. We require such subcontractors to keep our customers' personal information secure and confidential. We also require these suppliers to use personal information only on behalf of our company. You may choose at any time to opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties. Such request may be made through our website in the contact section or simply by emailing us.
In order to improve the services offered, we may include links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We recommend that you read their privacy statements as they may differ from ours. Our company cannot be held responsible or liable for the content and activities of such websites.
7. Options and Cancellation
We provide a variety of ways for you to review, change, or delete your personal information or to request that we not send you additional information. We may simultaneously make these options available to you when you provide us with personal information. You can review, update or delete your account by editing your profile and account settings in the registration area where and as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. If you have difficulty changing or deleting your personal information, you can contact us for assistance.
In the future, we may choose to modify or update this policy, either due to changes in legislation or to cover new developments on the Internet. Accordingly, we reserve the right to make any changes to this, and we ask that you visit this page regularly, as such changes may affect you as a visitor to our website.
9. Contact Us
MA Universe Investments
Rua do Salitre 40, 2nd floor
1250-201 Lisbon, Portugal
+ 351 910 943 233